Dear, my name is Um Chanthon, I was born and raised in Siem Reap town and I am a professional tour guide of this city. If you are in Siem Reap only for a few days and really want to maximize your time and see as much as you can, without being rushed or herded around - you want flexibility to spend the time you want at each location - then my tours give you that possibility.It would be our great pleasure to welcome and serve you, our international friends in our Cambodia which many people call to be the land of Wonders (Angkor Wat temple). I am very proud to be a part of it.I have a professional and highly qualified guiding and I am offering tour packages in Cambodia (Siem Reap, Phnom Penh capital, Sihanoukville), accommodation, transportation as well as business assistance (translation, interpretation, market research).
Here is my skills and experiences
1. Experienced & Well-trainedI have been a tour guide for more than 10 years, now and did more than 1,513 tours so far with tourists from all over the world. Therefore, I am confident to handle perfectly every single situation which might occur during the tour, to ensure to bring my customers the best experience and the most enjoyable time in Cambodia.
2. An ExpertI have been a Training asistance for a voluntary Tour Guide Club for 05 years to help young and inexperienced guides to improve their knowledge as well as guiding skills. It is always my excitement to learn and to share with others, so that on my behalf of Cambodia official licensed tour guide and all can improve and achieve the better. It would be also my great honour to share with you all about my love as well as my pride in my long history and beauty of my country called Cambodia,.
3. Wide Range of KnowledgeBefore I pursued my career in tourism, I had worked for Sustainable Rural Development - an NGO which helps rural or remouted areas in Cambodia to improve their life with many sponsored programs. After that, I started working for an Education Group in Siem Reap, Phnom Penh for more than 03 years, which afforded me the chances to work in an active and professional international working environment where I met and worked with many talented colleagues from different countries.
4. Great PassionI myself find the career as a tour guide the most interesting thing to pursue. It has been bringing me the wonderful chances to meet and communicate with lots of people from every corner of the world so that I get to know fundamental differences among countries, in order to get along well with each type of people from certain culture and tradition. Indeed, I am learning and growing everyday with new friends from different cultures. And with me, you always feel welcome, secured and relaxed!
5. Awesome TeamI have an amazing team of young, professional and highly qualified members who all graduated from top Universities in Cambodia (Foreign Trade University, National Economics University, etc.) we have long experiences in tourism. We offer excellent services and you are guaranteed to receive the immediate support from us.We are not only fluent in English but Chinese and French as well with Tour Guide License issued by Cambodia Ministry of Sports, Culture and Tourism.6. Great Photos I am a good at taking photos. You will have great photos to capture all fabulous moments during your trip. And it is totally free for all my valued customers!Once again, warmly welcome you to explore our amazing country. I am happy to give you lots of recommendations and advice on what to do, what to eat, where and what to buy and a lot more. Just tell me what you need, I will tailor everything for you.I am looking forward to meeting and showing you around our Wonders.
No tours so far...
No reviews so far...